The household of a 17-month-old boy is gearing as much as sue Applebee’s after the kid was unintentionally burned by a cup of scalding scorching water on Friday.

READ  TSA agent creates GoFundMe web page to cowl his bills amid authorities shutdown

GENDER REVEAL PARTY AT APPLEBEE’S ENDS IN FIGHT OVER CONFETTI CLEANUP

READ  'Trump off, mate': How President is seen in Washington, England

Cadien Scott Gaffney and his household had been eating at a Queens location when the get together requested a glass of scorching water to sterilize their utensils, WPIX experiences. However as soon as the water…

READ  Kerr has Four objectives and Australia beats Jamaica 4-1



Read More

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here